National NASA Internships
NASA One Stop Shopping Initiative:SOLAR provides a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to do research with top NASA scientists through more than 20 internship programs.
- Ames Research Center (Moffett Field, CA)
- Armstrong Flight Research Center (Edwards, CA)
- Glenn Research Center (Cleveland, OH)
- Goddard Institute for Space Studies (2880 Broadway, NY)
- Goddard Space Flight Center (Greenbelt, MD)
- IV and V Facility (Fairmont, WV)
- Jet Propulsion Laboratory (Pasadena, CA)
- Johnson Space Center (Houston, TX)
- Kennedy Space Center (Kennedy Space Center, FL)
- Langley Research Center (Hampton, VA)
- Marshall Space Flight Center (MSFC, Huntsville, AL)
- Michoud Assembly Facility (New Orleans, LA)
- NASA Headquarters (Washington, DC)
- NASA Shared Services Center (Stennis Space Center, MS)
- Stennis Space Center (Stennis Space Center, MS)
- Wallops Flight Facility (Wallops Island, VA)
- White Sands Complex (Las Cruces, NM)
- White Sands Test Facility (Las Cruces, NM)
LPI Exploration Science Summer Intern Program
The Exploration Science Summer Intern Program is open to graduate students and exceptional undergraduates, offering a chance to integrate scientific input with exploration activities in a way that support missions to both the Moon and near-Earth asteroids.
Lunar Planetary Institute (LPI) Summer Intern Program
The Lunar Planetary Institute (LPI) Summer Intern Program recruits undergraduates to work one-on-one with a scientist at the LPI or at the NASA Johnson Space Center on a research project of current interest in planetary science.
NASA Student Airborne Research Program
The Student Airborne Research Program (SARP) is a eight-week summer program for rising senior undergraduate students to acquire hands-on research experience in all aspects of a scientific campaign using NASA's DC-8 or P-3B airborne science laboratories.
Department of Energy Summer Intern Programs
The Science Undergraduate Laboratory Internship (SULI) program provides undergraduate students with a chance to spend their summer working at one of 17 participating DOE laboratories, engaged in a research project under the guidance of a laboratory scientist or engineer.
The Community College Internship (CCI) program encourages students to pursue technical careers through work on technologies or instrumentation projects or major research facilities supporting DOE’s mission, under the guidance of laboratory staff scientists or engineers.