National NASA Internships
- Achieving Competence in Computing, Engineering and Space Science (ACCESS)
- Motivating Undergraduates in Science and Technology (MUST)
- NASA Science and Technology Institute for Minority Institutions (NSTI-MI)
- NASA Tribal College and University Project (TCUP)
- National Space Grant College Program (Space Grant)
- Undergraduate Student Research Program (USRP)
- University Research Centers (URC)
- NASA Academies
- NASA/EPA Collaborative Activity
- Lewis' Educational and Research Collaborative Internship Project (LERCIP) College
- American Indian Science and Engineering Society (AISES)
- GSFC Graduate Student Summer Program in Earth Science (GSSP)
- Independent Verification and Validation Internship (IVV)
- Science Technology, Engineering Pipeline for Underserved Populations (STEP UP)
- Student Intern Program (SIP)
- Summer Institute in Earth Sciences (SIES)
- Summer Institute in Engineering and Computer Applications (SIECA)
- Summer Institute in Engineering and Computer Applications – Business (SIECA – Business)
- Office of International and Interagency Relations (OIIR) Internships
- NASA History Program Office Internships
- Texas Aerospace Scholars Internship (TAS)
- Johnson Space Center 3rd Party
- Student Temporary Employment Program (STEP)
- NASA DEVELOP Program
- Minorities in Science and Engineering, or MISE
NASA/APL Internship Program at Johns Hopkins University
Johns Hopkins University's Applied Physics Laboratory (APL) offers summer projects for students interested in working on NASA missions or space-related research opportunities.
Lunar Planetary Institute (LPI) Summer Intern Program
The Lunar Planetary Institute (LPI) Summer Intern Program recruits undergraduates to work one-on-one with a scientist at the LPI or at the NASA Johnson Space Center on a research project of current interest in planetary science.
NASA Student Airborne Research Program
The Student Airborne Research Program (SARP) is a eight-week summer program for rising senior undergraduate students to acquire hands-on research experience in all aspects of a scientific campaign using NASA's DC-8 or P-3B airborne science laboratories.
Department of Energy Summer Intern Programs
The Science Undergraduate Laboratory Internship (SULI) program provides undergraduate students with a chance to spend their summer working at one of 17 participating DOE laboratories, engaged in a research project under the guidance of a laboratory scientist or engineer.
The Community College Internship (CCI) program encourages students to pursue technical careers through work on technologies or instrumentation projects or major research facilities supporting DOE’s mission, under the guidance of laboratory staff scientists or engineers.
Langley Aerospace Research Summer Scholars Program (LARSS)
Langley Aerospace Research Summer Scholars Program (LARSS) is a 10-week summer internship for rising juniors and seniors pursuing degrees in aeronautical engineering, mechanical engineering, materials science, computer science, atmospheric science or other selected aerospace disciplines of interest to the NASA Langley Research Center.