Washington NASA Space Grant Consortium is committed to the development of challenging, hands-on college and university courses designed to engage undergraduates and graduate students with NASA-related fields of science, technology, engineering and mathematics.
Faculty seeking support for course development projects should contact the Washington NASA Space Grant director. See below for examples of courses and curriculum programs developed with WSGC support.
University of Washington
- Earth & Space Sciences 472/575:Rockets and Instrumentation
- Earth & Space Sciences 495:NASA Science and Engineering Research Seminar (formerly called Rocks-N-Stars)
- Earth & Space Sciences 205:Access to Space
- Earth & Space Sciences 102:Space and Space Travel
- Earth & Space Sciences 205: Access to Space
Northwest Indian College
- Tribal Environmental and Natural Resource Management Program (now Native Environmental Science)
- Physics 353 and PS 353L: Advanced Dynamics
- Physics 363 and PS 363L: Thermodynamics
- Physics 451 and PS 451L: Electricity and Magnetism I
National Course Development